Welcome to the
Harvest Marching Band Festival
Band Director AreaLogin to Band Director Area
This password protected area allows Band Directors to update information, submit program information, view schedules and results.
Harvest Marching Band Festival
Enrollment online is preferred. Your application will be marked as received and complete once payment has been made. Also, if your band has previously participated at Harvest then using the second link below (and "logging in") fills in all of information for your school automatically - no muss, no fuss!
New Bands - Enroll in the 2018 Harvest Marching Band Festival On-line!
Bands That Have Attended Before - Enroll in the 2018 Harvest Marching Band Festival On-line!
2018 Marching Band Festival Application in PDF format
Login to obtain important Director Notes
Judges, Finals Policy and Scoring
Map of Yakima with food locations indicated
Map of Eisenhower Campus including Contest Warmup/Performance Path
Map of Warm-Up Area "A" at Wilson Middle School
Map of Warm-Up Area "B" at Whitney Elementary School
Just a few features that make the Harvest Band Festival special:
Novice Division for beginners
- Placement of bands in divisions will be determined by October 1, 2018
- Bands will be equally divided into four divisions based on size. For example, if there are 24 bands the largest six will be in AAAA Division, the next largest six bands in the AAA Divsion, the next largest in AA Division and the smallest six in the A Division.
- Two lined, lighted almost full-size warm-up fields.
- Digital recordings of judge's comments.
- A website to facilitate communication - available 24/7!
- Outstanding Trophies!
- Twelve Bands selected for finals
- Judging Review Sheets after Preliminaries and Finals that include the score sub-sections of each of the nine judging categories.
- Artifical TURF!!!!! New Lighting!!! Enhanced Pit Areas!!!li>
- Sunshine Guaranteed! (OK, OK - probably. But we can hope can't we?)
2018 at Harvest:
2018 Preliminary Competition:
- 4:45 PM
4:15 PM-7:30 PM
Final Awards Announced:
A Typical Day at Harvest:
|9:15 AM||First Band on warm-up field|
|10:00 AM||Participating bands begin performing in Preliminary Competition|
|2:30 PM||Preliminary Competition is completed|
|2:35 PM||Preliminary Awards Ceremony - ALL PARTICIPATING BANDS are involved - Drum Majors should be in uniform on the track - Drum Majors should step forward and salute when school name announced - Finalists are announced and other awards presented.|
|2:45 PM||Lunch/Dinner break begins. Band Directors of finalist bands meet in the Eisenhower High School Band Room.|
|4:00 PM||Finals Presentations of colors and National Anthem.|
|4:15 PM||First of Twelve Bands performs in Finals competition.|
|7:30 PM||Finals Competition is completed.|
|7:40 PM||Finals Bands participate in formal retreat (bands march "through" each other on the track and take their place centered on a yard line) while the combined Davis/Eisenhower Bands play.|
|7:50 PM||Awards Ceremony - All finals bands (Drum Majors come forward) participate in awards.|
Copyright 2019 Harvest Marching Band Festival - All Rights Reserved