Harvest Marching Band Festival
Enrollment is this year's festival is full.
Access one of the Band Directors on the "Contact Us" page if you have questions.
Enrollment in the 2024 Festival will be available in the spring.
Login to obtain important Director Notes
Judges, Finals Policy and Scoring
Map of Yakima with food locations indicated
Map of Eisenhower Campus including Contest Warmup/Performance Path
Map of Warm-Up Area "A" at Wilson Middle School
Map of Warm-Up Area "B" at Whitney Elementary School
Just a few features that make the Harvest Band Festival special:
Novice Division for beginners
- Placement of bands in divisions will be determined by October 1, 2023
- Bands will be equally divided into four divisions based on size. For example, if there are 24 bands the largest six will be in AAAA Division, the next largest six bands in the AAA Divsion, the next largest in AA Division and the smallest six in the A Division.
- Two lined, lighted almost full-size warm-up fields.
- Digital recordings of judge's comments.
- A website to facilitate communication - available 24/7!
- Outstanding Trophies!
- Twelve Bands selected for finals
- Judging Review Sheets after Preliminaries and Finals that include the score sub-sections of each of the nine judging categories.
- Artifical TURF!!!!! New Lighting!!! Enhanced Pit Areas!!!
- Sunshine Guaranteed! (OK, OK - probably. But we can hope can't we?)